Our lab offers rapid-result, molecular testing using the Abbott ID Now platform for established Medical Park patients as well as by contract through MPFC Occupational Health.
Please note that all new patients to MPFC will need a telemedicine or in-person visit to establish care before testing is ordered.
All tests not associate with a provider visit should be scheduled with our testing team for the day you need your test. You may come to our drive-up test site at any time between 8:30-4:30 on your scheduled test day. Call our main number at 279-8486 to schedule.
Test fees will be billed to your insurance.
Who we test:
- Symptomatic patients. All patients experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should be tested and need an appointment before testing is ordered. Please call to schedule a telemedicine visit.
- Asymptomatic, direct contacts of COVID patients. This includes those who have spent more than 15 minutes within 6 feet of a COVID positive individual. These patients should be tested between 7-10 days after exposure and may be eligible for coronavirus testing without a provider visit. A negative test at 7 days post-exposure in asymptomatic individuals will end quarantine. Call to speak with our coronavirus testing team nurse to schedule.
- Asymptomatic patients who need testing for preoperative purposes. Please call to schedule your test.
- Travel testing. Travel-related testing is available for patients of MPFC. You are responsible for determining whether our molecular test meets your travel requirements.
Other Anchorage testing sites:
- Where to get a free COVID test in Anchorage today.
- All Anchorage COVID test sites.
- Test sites for travel to Hawaii
- All Alaska COVID test sites.
COVID Antibody Testing
- Antibody testing is available at MPFC in consulation with a provider.
- This test is generally not covered by insurance and requires cash payment at the time of collection.