At Medical Park we strive to keep up with all things COVID to keep our patients and staff healthy and strong.
Our efforts in clinic include:
- Universal masking for all adults in clinic, staff and patients alike.
- Greeting and screening patients for coronavirus risk factors upon entering clinic.
- Increased infection control cleaning protocols in patient care areas.
- A designated clinical space for patients with known or suspected coronavirus.
- Telemedicine visit are available to all patients, new and established.
Coronavirus testing at MPFC:
- We offer coronavirus testing both in house (rapid result) and via PCR through the State or private labs. Availabliity of these tests may vary based on availability of necessary supplies.
- Coronavirus antibody testing is available in house upon consultation with a provider.
- We have a convenient drive-up testing site on the west side of our building.
- We offer Alaska State mandate-related testing without a provider visit for established, asymptomatic patients.
- Check your symptoms or learn more about coronavirus from the CDC
- Kids and coronavirus
- Coronavirus FAQs for Alaskans
- Department of Health and Human Services
- State of Alaska Health Alerts and Mandates
- Alaska State Traveler Information Site
- Alaska Travel Flowchart
- Alaska 211 is a free, confidential one-stop-shop for community resources in Alaska.
- Alaska CARELINE is a 24-hour, free, confidential mental health support line.