At Medical Park we strive to keep our patients and staff healthy and strong through the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you think you may have been exposed to or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and would like to be tested or seen by a provider, please call us at 907-279-8486 to speak with a nurse or schedule a telemedicine visit.
As part of our safety protocol, we are seeing all patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 illness by telemedicine as a first step. Additional care needs will be determined during this visit by you and your provider.
In fact, many concerns can be addressed from the comfort of home. Ask if your provider visit, no matter the issue, can be completed via telemedicine.
General coronavirus information:
- Who should be tested for coronavirus?
- Learn more about coronavirus from the CDC
- Kids and coronavirus
- What if I think I have been exposed to coronavirus?
- People at higher risk for severe illness
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus?
- When can I be around others if I think or know I had coronavirus?
- CDC information on coronavirus testing
- CDC coronavirus FAQ's
- Alaska coronavirus testing site locator
- Alaska Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus Information
- State of Alaska Health Alerts and Mandates
- Alaska State Traveler Information Site
- Alaska 211 is a free, confidential one-stop-shop for community resources in Alaska including drive-up coronavirus test sites in Anchorage and throughout the State