What his patients are saying:
"Rich was very friendly, human and approachable."
"PA Wehling is efficient and thorough. I feel confident in his diagnosis."
"PA Wehling is very knowledgeable and experienced with excellent patient care and communication. He explained his exam and potential treatments and I am very appreciative of his medical care."
"I felt more confident after talking with Rich. He is very good at explaining things and respected my needs."
Doctorate of Medical Science 2021 - University of Lynchburg
Masters of Physicians Assistant Studies 2018 - 2020 University of Nebraska Medical Center
Bachelors of Clinical Health Science 2015 - 2018 University of Washington MEDEX Northwest
Medical Coursework University of Alaska Anchorage 2011 - 2014
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, 2018 - Current
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants, Member, 2015 - Current
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine, 2015 - Current
- American Society of Circumpolar Health, 2013 - Current
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Member, 2012 - Current
- Military Order of the Purple Heart, 2010 - Current
- Phi Kappa Phi, 2011- Current (Lifetime Member)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery, 2019 - Current
- US Army Ranger Society, 1990- Current (Lifetime Member)
- Veteran of Foreign Wars, 1993- Current (Lifetime Member)