Welcome to Medical Park Family Care
Voted Best of Alaska for Family Physicians-2009 - 2013, by Anchorage Daily News Readers, & Voted # 1 Doctors by Anchorage Press-"Press Picks" 2011 - 2013.
Our Purpose: To Make a Positive Difference in Every Patient's Life
Here at Medical Park, each and every patient is very important to us. We are fortunate to have many fine choices for health care in Anchorage and we value the trust you place in us.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. As a Doctor owned clinic, in Alaska for over 41 years, we strive to exceed your expectations in every aspect of our practice.
What sets us apart from other clinics?
- We have 15 of the best male and female Board Certified Physicians who are here to stay long-term.
- Our Physicians at Medical Park work as a team assuring you of a high quality continuum of care.
- We are privately owned and managed. Our physicians (not a large corporation) make the decisions that most benefit you, our patient.
- Lab, Radiology and Occupational Health Services on-site.
- Convenient office hours for busy families, including same-day, walk-in and Saturday appointments.
- Attention to detail-Including a Patient Advocate positioned in our lobby for ease of check-in and check-out.
- Great Nurses, Doctors and Support Staff, who sincerely care about how you are feeling.
- Employee Retention! Our clinic is a great place to work which is then reflected back to our patients.Many of our staff have more than 5 years employment at Medical Park and some have even passed the 20 and 30 year mark.
- Medical Park has been voted Best of Alaska for 2009, 2010,2011, 2012 & 2013.
- While our clinic does not accept new Medicare patients, our established patients will not be dismissed when they become Medicare eligible and sign up for Part B. An established patient is defined by MPFC as having had an appointment with us during the immediate three years prior to signing up for Part B Medicare.
Please take a moment to register via the Patient Portal, and begin utilizing the many benefits:
- Increased accessibility – allowing you to communicate with us outside of office hours.
- Save time with on-line registration and medical history questionnaire for new patients. No more filling out those tiny forms in our office.
- Access on- line features like appointment requests and online bill pay.
- Update your personal demographic and insurance information.
- Create and update your personal health account.
Take some time to explore our site. Let us know how we're doing by completing a Patient Survey or using our Contact Us option. We'd love to know if we are meeting your needs and how we can continually improve.