Medical Park Family Care has provided Occupational Health services to employers for several decades. Even better, our Occupational Health department is directly overseen by our 20 Board Certified Family Physicians and has staff devoted just to the services employers need. Our quality care and scope of services have attracted clients from around the globe and our employer clients appreciate the opportunity for their employees and their family to become established with us for all their healthcare needs outside of work. Our physicians are Certified Medical Examiners for DOT, FAA & others.
We are pleased to offer competitive pricing for our clients and optimize your employees' time at the clinic by coordinating testing and exams among the 20 Providers, dedicated technicians, radiological, laboratory and outside contracted services. Click here to print a copy of our Occupational Health Authorization Form. This is not for general clinic use and is specific to the Occupational Health Department.
Below is just a sampling of the services we provide. We will also do on-site (at your place of business) blood pressure clinics, flu-shots, BMI, vaccinations, etc. Please ask us how to arrange this complimentary service. If you do not see a particular service listed here PLEASE contact our Occupational Health department. Chances are we can accommodate you.
- Drug Screening- including quick screen, DOT and non-DOT
- Breath Alcohol Testing (DOT & non-DOT)
- Drug & Alcohol Management
- MRO Services
- DOT Collection Training and Certification
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Prior to Hire Employment Exams
- FAA/Aviation Exams (Class I, II, III)- We have 5 AME's on Staff!
- DOT/CDL Physicals
- Diving Exams
- Asbestos, HAZWOPER, Respiratory Exams
- Worker's Comp
- Fitness Evaluations
- U.S., Canadian and Australian Immigration
- 12 lead EKG
- Nerve Conduction
- Field of Vision
- Pulmonary Function
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Other testing available for the Aviation Industry Include: Pre-placement Medical Exams and Testing, Company required Medical Exams and Testing, OSHA Medical Surveillance and Crew Medical Services including scheduled and walk-in medical evaluation and treatment for employees and crew experiencing injury or illness.
Medical Park Family Care offers a full range of on-site diagnostic tools, providing you the best in patient care. Our radiology department is staffed with Certified Radiological Technicians. Occupational Health radiology services include:
- X-Ray (Orthopedic & Digital Fluoroscopy)
- DEXAscan (Bone density & Osteoporosis Screening)
We have an on-site lab allowing for accurate, quick feedback and diagnosis.