Medical Park Family Care provides a wide-range of medical care and a full complement of additional on-site services to give our patients the best possible care. Our reputable Providers offer a variety of services that ensures you receive the same continuous attention to your health throughout your lifetime. From infant to adult we are here every step of the way.
The majority of heath concerns can and should be taken care of by your family physician. We fully assess-symptoms, diagnosis, staging, treatment, prognosis, and follow-up, and are able to coordinate your care with the best specialists available, should the need arise. The following is a brief list of some of our General Medical Services. Please ask if you do not see a service listed you have questions about.
- Allergy Evaluation & Treatment
- Annual Physicals
- Minor Illnesses
- Wellness & Preventative Medicine
- Chronic Conditions such as: Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol and Asthma
- Removal & Evaluation of Skin Lesions, such as warts and moles
- Cancer Screenings
- Travel Exams
- Vaccinations- including Flu, Hepatitis A, B and C, PPD, TB, Chicken Pox, and many many more.
- Acute Conditions, such as: Sore Throats, Colds and Flu
Immediate Care for Minor Emergencies-including laceration repair, sprains, strains, simple fractures, casting & splinting, whiplash & other injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents and Worker's Comp injuries. If you are not currently a patient this is a great way to establish a relationship with one of our Providers...all while avoiding the wait time and costs associated with the emergency room. Or if you are a patient already, your physician is more than happy to assist you with your urgent care needs.
Specialty services include, but are not limited to: In home sleep studies*, Lap Band adjustments (Dr. Michael Reeves)**, Botox and Laser Vein Treatment (Dr. Thomas Wiggins), and Bone density scans (DexaScan).
*Sleep studies are tests that record what happens to your body during sleep. The studies are done to find out what is causing your sleep problems. Sleep problems include:
- Sleep apnea, problems staying awake,problems with nighttime behaviors (sleepwalking, night terrors, or bed-wetting), and problems sleeping at night Sleep studies can also determine whether you have a problem with your stages of sleep.
**Lap Band adjustments are done in our office by Dr. Michael Reeves using Fluoroscopy; the most accurate gastric band adjustment possible. Dr. Reeves can fill the gastric band while he views the x-ray in real-time, helping him obtain a more accurate result and reducing the risk of overfilling, which can ultimately require another band fill procedure to correct the problem. Fluoroscopic gastric band fills can also help to make sure the band has not slipped and is in the proper position around the stomach.