Medical Park Family Care provides a wide-range of medical care and a full complement of additional on-site services to give our patients the best possible care. Our reputable doctors provide a variety of services that ensures you receive the same continuous attention to your health throughout your lifetime. From infant to adult we are here every step of the way.
General Medical Care
The majority of heath concerns can and should be taken care of by your family physician.We fully assess symptoms, diagnosis, staging, treatment, prognosis and follow-up, and can coordinate your care with the best specialists available, should the need arise. The following is a brief list of some of our General Medical Services. Please ask if you do not see a service listed you have questions about.
- Allergy Evaluation & Treatment
- Annual Physicals
- Minor Illnesses
- Wellness & Preventative Medicine
- Chronic Conditions such as: Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol and Asthma
- Removal & Evaluation of Skin Lesions, such as warts and moles
- Cancer Screenings
- Travel Exams
- Vaccinations & Flu Shots
- Woman's Health- Annual Pap & Breast Exams, Contraception, Treatment of Abnormal Paps, Menstrual Problems, Osteoporosis Screening
- Children/Infant Health- Well Child Exams, immunizations, Wellness Exams for Sports & School, allergy treatment and evaluation, and more...
- Pregnant Mom's-to-be- Remember to call and schedule your FREE Meet-the-Doctor visit with Dr. Jill Gaskill or Dr. Julie Robinson
- Acute Conditions, such as: Sore Throats, Colds and Flu
- Immediate Care for Minor Emergencies-including laceration repair, sprains, strains, simple fractures, casting & splinting, whiplash & other injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents, and Worker's Comp injuries. If you are not currently a patient this is a great way to establish a relationship with one of our Doctors...all while avoiding the wait time and costs associated with the emergency room. Or if you are a patient already, your physician is more than happy to assist you with your urgent care needs.
- Specialty services include, but are not limited to: Sleep studies, lap band adjustments/fills (Dr. Michael Reeves), Botox and laser vein treatment (Dr. Thomas Wiggins), and bone density scans (DexaScan).
For more than 38 years, Medical Park Family Care has provided Occupational Health services to employers. Our quality services have attracted clients from around the globe.
We are pleased to offer substantially discounted pricing for high volume clients and optimize your employees' time at the clinic by coordinating testing and exams among 14 doctors, dedicated technicians, radiological, laboratory and outside contracted services. Additionally we provide employers the opportunity to introduce their employees to a clinic they can use for all their health care needs outside of their employment.
This is just a sampling of the services we provide. We will also do on-site (at your place of business) blood pressure clinics, flu-shots, BMI, vaccinations, etc. Please ask us how to arrange this complimentary service. If you do not see a particular service listed here PLEASE contact our Occupational Health department. Chances are we can accommodate you.
- Drug & Alcohol Screening (including quick screen, DOT and non-DOT)
- Breath Alcohol Testing (DOT & non-DOT)
- Pre-Employment Exams
- Aviation Exams (Class I, II, III)- We have 4 AME's on Staff!
- DOT/CDL Physicals
- Diving Exams
- Asbestos, HAZWOPER, Respiratory Exams and fit for work physicals
- Worker's Comp
- Fitness Evaluations
- Carpel Tunnel Testing
- U.S., Canadian and Australian Immigration
- Stress EKG
- Nerve Conduction
- Field of Vision
- Pulmonary Function
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Other testing available for the Aviation Industry Include: Pre-placement Medical Exams and Testing, Company required Medical Exams and Testing, OSHA Medical Surveillance and Crew Medical Services including scheduled and walk-in medical evaluation and treatment for employees and crew experiencing injury or illness.
Medical Park Family Care offers a full range of on-site diagnostic tools, providing you the best in patient care. Our radiology department is staffed with Certified Radiological Technicians. Services include:
- X-Ray (Orthopedic & Digital Fluoroscopy)
- DEXAscan (Osteoporosis Screening)
- Nerve Conduction Testing
We have an on-site lab allowing for accurate, quick feedback and diagnosis. Our lab is managed by Quest Diagnostics and staffed with Certified Medical Technologists, Phlebotomists and Certified Drug Collectors.