What is our Patient Portal?
Our HIPAA SECURE patient portal is a password protected web communication tool. Please read this page carefully prior to moving forward with the registration process.
On this web portal you may securely:
- Request appointments
- Confirm appointment
- Enter or modify personal information
- Communicate with your physician regarding medical questions, referrals and lab results
- Communicate with our office staff
- Pay your bill (We accept Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover). Beginning April 1, 2013 you have the option of receiving eStatements. See the News portion on our homepage for further details.
- Receive appointment reminders and other important information via email
- Complete health related forms
- Update your address, phone, e-mail address, insurance and other patient information.
- View a history of your previous online visits.
- You may occasionally receive general messages from the clinic. These will appear with the subject "you have a new message from Medical Park Family Care". Messages from your Provider or Nurse will come across as a "you have a message from your Doctor".
You can also create an Individual Account to login for yourself or create Family Accounts where adults and their family members who share one email address may access the portal through this login. This may also include two adult patients who share the same email address. To set up a Family Account you must have granted others access to your patient account. This can be done by completing sections 5 & 6 of the Patient Profile, located under Printable Documents on this website.
A new patient is someone who has NEVER been seen at Medical Park Family Care. You may start the registration process under "New Patients start here".
For medical emergencies, please call us directly. DO NOT USE THE PORTAL FOR ANY URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS.