Welcome to Medical Park Family Care- Alaska's Medical Home for over 40 years! Our doctors and staff look forward to providing you and your family with the best possible care. We are fortunate to have many fine choices for health care in Anchorage and we value the trust you place in us.
Please note our clinic currently does not accept new Medicare patients. Our established patients will not be dismissed when they become Medicare eligible and sign up for Part B. An established patient is defined by MPFC as having had an appointment with us during the immediate three years prior to signing up for Part B Medicare. For a list of clinics accepting Medicaid and/or Medicare visit the Bulletin section on the right of our home page or select it in the Printable Documents section.
In preparation for your appointment, please register as a user on our HIPAA SECURE patient portal - a password protected web communication tool. You may start the registration process under "New Patients start here". A new patient is someone who has not previously been seen at Medical Park Family Care.
What is our Patient Portal?
On this web portal you may securely:
- Request appointments
- Confirm appointment
- Enter or modify personal information
- Communicate with your physician regarding medical questions, referrals and lab results
- Communicate with our office staff
- Pay your bill (We accept Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
- Please note we have changed our prescription refill policy. Prescription refill requests must now be called directly into your pharmacy. Please allow 72 hours for the pharmacy to communicate with the clinic and process your request.
- Despite completing your new patient paperwork on the portal, please arrive to your appointment at least 15-minutes early early to allow time for questions our staff may have, collecting of insurance and ID cards, etc.
Should you choose to postpone registering on the website at this time, you may print the below documents and bring them completed to your first appointment.
- Patient Profile
- Medical History- Adult
- Medical History (Ages 5 - 17)
- Medical History (Ages 0 - 4)
- Financial Policy
- Privacy Practices
- Medical Records Release
When you come for your visit, you will want to be sure to bring your insurance card, a picture ID and your copayment. If you do not have insurance, a $200 deposit is required at check in and will be applied to the cost of your visit at check out. If you have any questions please contact us at 279-8486.
The highest honor you can bestow on us is referring someone you care about. And we want you to know that we appreciate and take care of everyone you send us. We sincerely hope you will tell your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers about our clinic and services. You'll be doing them (and us) a favor because they too will receive the same excellent service that you have experienced. Thank you